Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Priorities for the Summer

Question #2

Today, seeing as I have learned more than yesterday, I changed my mind. I now believe water pollution is a bigger issue. Knowing that purifying water is difficult and expensive pollution is not better than water shortage. Water shortage is difficult to deal with; however, can be helped by trucking in water and building some type of reservoir or water system to get water from an outside source. Pollution cannot be solved easily and will disrupt business and health within a city. The fishing industry would also be vastly affected. Pollution may also be hidden especially when the water looks pure however can contain salt or oil. Through the Foul Water Lab and my reading tonight I have found that water pollution is way worse than water shortage.

No comments:

Post a Comment